RSS

Recent Posts

Spring is here
Now Using Aronia Berries in Our Elderberry Syrup
Craft Shows this November
Busy making herbal teas
Herbal Teas now in tea bags

Categories

Dried Flowers
Jams & Jellies
Product Information
What's New
powered by

My Blog

Drying Flowers Now on the Farm

We are busy now at Lightfoot Farm harvesting strawflowers, purple and rose statice, purple loosestrife, rabbit's foot clover, silvery mugwort, wheatstraw celosia and more and hanging them to dry. Our dried flower bunches are available at Northfield and Waitsfield Farmer's Markets in Vermont and soon at Waterbury Farmers' Market..  It takes about a week to dry the flowers on the lines and then most are arranged right away into colorful bunches. Other flowers are carefully packed in boxes for use later on in wreaths and other decoration for the holidays.

7 Comments to Drying Flowers Now on the Farm:

Comments RSS
Solid Waste Treatment on Saturday, November 08, 2014 2:32 AM
You are so helpful! I guess I have not read anything about it recently. Very nice to find another person with original ideas in this area. I really appreciate starting this.
Reply to comment

help on Friday, June 30, 2017 12:00 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.
Reply to comment

help with mba essay on Thursday, October 05, 2017 3:37 AM
The introducing time for pause tea keep making and wonderful tips always with this contains red clover flowers. Making more with lightfootfarm blog, micronutrients that are nourishing for many function in the body.
Reply to comment

top 5 on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:53 PM
I'm still learning from you, while I'm improving myself. I definitely liked re ading everything that is written on your website. Great job!
Reply to comment

top 5 on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:54 PM
I definitely liked reading everything that is written on your website.Keep the posts coming. I loved it! Keep up the good work so far!
Reply to comment

top 5 on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:55 PM
Great content!
Reply to comment

top 5 on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:56 PM
I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. Good!
Reply to comment